Download and Install hp software
123.hp.com/laserjet Printer Setup
123.hp.com/laserjet Printer is capable of delivering high-quality text and graphic outputs through the wireless and Wi-Fi connections. It also comes with the 123 HP LJ Wireless Printer Support Wi-Fi Direct and NFC options, at the same time providing mobile printing through the Wi-Fi and also the cloud. Scan to the pc or print from one – the printer conjointly works as a standalone setup and fax machine. 123 HP Com LaserJet Setup You’ll be able to additionally print from a USB memory or scan from it.
What is a printer driver?
A printer driver is a piece of software that translates your computer data into a format your printer can understand. Each printer is built with different hardware and software, so your computer needs to learn how to give instructions to each particular machine. That’s what a printer driver is used for.
1. A driver helps your computer understand the printer’s technical details, and how to transfer data to it.
2. A driver transfers print data to the printer in a language it can understand.
HP printer software download Process
Here’s how you can download new printer software for your computer:
1. Visit 123.hp.com/laserjet - Software and Driver Downloads.
2. Enter your printer name in the search box - you should be able to find your printer name on the outer shell of your printer .
3. Click Enter.
4. You might have several different driver options to choose from - review them all and download the ones you deem necessary .
5. The most important driver options will be placed at the top of the list.
Once you’ve downloaded the printer software, open the downloaded file and you’ll receive step-by-step installation instructions.
How to Install HP Laserjet printer
1. Examine the printer to find your model number. Most HP printers place the model number on the front or back of the printer.
2. Visit the 123.hp.com/laserjet website to download the appropriate drivers. Enter your model number and choose your operating system to download the correct drivers.
3. Connect the printer to the computer according to the package instructions.
4. Open your computer's Start menu and select "Control Panel," then select "Printers" under "Hardware." Click on "Add a Printer." Use the recommended port to install the printer.
5. Select the brand (HP) of your printer, then select the model number. Click "Next" and allow the wizard to install your printer. Print a test page to make sure it works correctly.
How to update your HP printer software
If you’ve already installed an 123.hp.com/laserjet driver on your computer, it may receive periodic updates to fix bugs and implement new features. You don’t want to skip these updates - an outdated driver may cause your printer to stop working with your computer. You can update your driver in a couple of different ways.
Update your driver with Windows Update
1. Restart your computer so you can make sure that any prior updates have been correctly installed
2. Press the Windows key and search for and open Check for updates
3. If there are any updates, they should begin installing automatically - otherwise, you can click Download to begin the installation
4. You can also adjust your Windows Update settings here
Update your driver in Device Manager
1. Press the Windows key and search for and open Device Manager
2. Select the printer that you’ve connected from the list of available devices
3. Right-click the device and select Update driver or Update driver software
4. Click Search automatically for updated driver software
5. Follow the on-screen instructions to install the updated driver
6. Restart your computer